03 April 2014

Come Hang Out! April Craft Industry Happy Hour

Those of you on the Workroom Social email list will have just gotten this email from Jennifer inviting you to the April Craft Industry Happy Hour, which I am guest hosting! I hope if you're in the area that you will come, especially if you've got some sew sexy makes to show off. I'll be sewing mine last minute, so I know I'll be needing that gin and champagne again!

YOU'RE INVITED TO

CRAFT INDUSTRY HAPPY HOUR!

Join this month's happy hour guest-host Lisette, blogger at What Would Nancy Drew Wear?, for cocktails and craft talk! Lisette is currently running the Sew Sexy Sew Along over on her blog and encourages you to wear your handmade sexy garment to the event.

In celebration of the Sew Sexy Sew Along, April's happy hour will include a drawing for the Lolita Patterns Gunmetal top/dress (sizes 2-24).

Thursday, April 10th
5:30-7:30 p.m.

Bubble Lounge
228 West Broadway (between N. Moore and Franklin)
Tribeca

*CASH BAR. Please bring cash to the event.

RSVP to attend
 
Even more exciting, I am offering up a pattern from Lolita Patterns, the Gunmetal Dress/Top, in a drawing at the Happy Hour. The packaging is super fun and it comes in a huge range of sizes.


2 comments:

  1. I might be sewing mine last minute too, but I think I'll get a good chunk done this weekend! Cutting out the lining now... See you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv