05 April 2012

Me-Made-May '12

I'm taking my inspiration from Meg for this photo (and check out those 1970s pajama bloomers!)...I'M SO EXCITED for ME-MADE-MAY '12! Why? Because I think I have gotten to the point where I'll actually finish the month, and we'll actually be doing it during a month in which it is practical for me to participate. No chances of freezing, snowy days nor weeks of rain, nor endless heat and humidity.

I, Lisette of WWNDW, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made garment each day for the duration of May 2012'

AND I will not be ashamed to fill in my wardrobe gaps using modern patterns, but I will not neglect my vintage patterns either. Therefore, I'm also pledging to make 8 new garments between now and the end of May, 4 for April and 4 for May, 4 vintage and 4 modern.

4 comments:

  1. Woot! Can't wait to see your outfits. I too am excited about MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking forward to your MMM! Also, love the pj bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, girl! Your outfits are going to be fab.u.lous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!!!! 8 new garments? Sounds exciting. I look forward to seeing them in May

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv