17 November 2011

Can It Already Be Thursday?

Apparently it can! Tonight is the official dress rehearsal for Hairspray and quite frankly, there is still a lot to be done, but overall everything is looking good. I still can't believe it! I wish I had pictures to show you, but they all came out super blurry.
I'm going to leave you with this very funny video by a team of french comedians. Most of their other clips have dialogue, but this one doesn't so anyone can appreciate it. The song is also very, very catchy. Or annoying, depending on how you look at it.
 Quite frankly, after Hairspray is done, I'll just be happy to get back to the SW Challenges. For my "do-over" pattern I'm hoping to finally finish my corduroy vest and skirt set, since my original skirt came out too big and unflatteringly long.

4 comments:

  1. "If you ever step on my bash, I'll bring you down down. I'll bring you down." What's a bash, and why am I singing this over and over?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the dress rehearsal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your adventures in costume design. I recently started watching Mad Men, and keep thinking what a fun and challenging job those designers must have. Love the Hairspray costumes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I hope Hairspray went well! I'm just catching up on blog-posts after a week of rehersals and a long weekend of performing with my drama group, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv