23 August 2011

Wild West Trip: Part 1

I am back from Wyoming! I am breaking this up into multiple posts because there are quite a few photos. A quick summary: for 4 days my aunt and I went on the Grand Teton Wagon Train and Horse Adventure (which I highly recommend) and then we spent several days in Jackson, WY and the national parks of Grand Teton and Yellowstone.
Here comes the wagon train!
My aunt and I.
The authentic tipi range tents we slept in.
 Our guide, Jeff, and crew member, Miranda, doing Horses For Dummies.
A warning from a bear.
Buddy, the luckiest dog in the world. He spends his days running in the mountains and getting dirty.
 Hiking at 9000 ft.
Cowboy songs, poetry and jokes.

5 comments:

  1. oh wow, oh wow, oh wow! This looks AMAZING! Definitely on my list of places to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool thing to do! That looks funnnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Can't wait to see Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing - truly. Your pictures are fantastic, and I hope you are having the best time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like loads and loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv