11 May 2011

The Vintage Pattern Wiki: Doing Your Part

I love the VPW and so do many vintage sewists. So I feel it is our duty to put up the projects we've completed on the wikipages  for other sewists to see. After all, how many times do we wish we could have seen a pattern made up before we had a go at it ourselves? So I beg of you, take the time this week to upload one or two of your creations.
Here are some of my favorite make-ups of vintage patterns that you can find on the VPW.
(All photos are from the VPW)
And I think this one takes the cake!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I didn't even realize your could upload finished project pictures. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me more about the swimsuit you made? :D What type of fabric is it? Can you actually wear it to swim in? If you used a modern swimwear fabric, how did you determine stretch/ease since it wasn't built into the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Great project!!!! I'll upload all my finished project (30's or otherwise) into the Vintage Pattern Wiki--it is a fABULOUS resource!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i ADORE that hollywood bathing suit pattern! i really need to get on a bathing ensemble for a june vacation...

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv