I didn't have a lot of time yesterday because it was final dress rehearsal but I managed to fix this wrap skirt that I thrifted from Savers. It doesn't wrap around quite enough, so I feared it blowing in the breeze a bit too much. I just sewed up part of the side, although it was a bit off in the end so I'll still have to go fix it!
I managed to get one photo of it with the Mime from the show (which was my favorite costume!), and one with my friend Shannon, the teacher. You can't see it, but it has little traditional clowns all around the border! Very appropriate for a rehearsal of Class Clown!
Anyways, on to the photos from Class Clown!
The original renderings:
The sewing I did for the show...I combined a red shirt and a white shirt to make a striped shirt and I chopped up a suit jacket to make a ringmaster's coat.
The whole cast, along with the author, Johanna Hurwitz. They all were amazing!