25 July 2010

Here's Lookin' At You, Kid

If you read my last post, you know what this is:
 This is my personal favorite out of the set, because it really looks more 1940s.

On a more depressing note, I haven't been able to finish Mad Men Season 3 in time for tonight. Even though we found out my boyfriend has had it On-Demand for the past year or so (WTF?!) we're only on Episode 7 or 8. When I say we, I really mean we...he watches it too! So he's DVRing the premiere, but I've got my fingers crossed that his brother doesn't erase it, or that they stop having season 3 on-demand.
All I can say is, who the heck are the blonde girls?! Pink dress I guess could be Peggy, but the picture is a bit too tiny to tell. Angry black dress looks like someone from Law and Order, not Mad Men.
If you know, don't tell me!

1 comment:

  1. You are so close to catching up! Did you not love "Guy Walks Into An Advertising Agency"? The rest of the season really picks up from that point forward.

    That photo is from a vodka ad or magazine photo shoot (can't remember which) from last year---so don't worry! No new blondes have been added to the cast---at least, not that we know of yet. It is hard to see, but the blondes are Peggy and Betty---although I think Elizabeth Moss may be in a wig.

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv