20 February 2010

Patternday

I've just not been in the mood for vintage lately (gasp, I know!) but I am sticking to Patternday nonetheless. I've not been totally lazy in my lack of posts, because I've been busy creating the following.
A Valentine's cross-stitch for my beau.
Roses for a hat and cape for the production of A Flea In Her Ear.

On to the patterns...
-50s Sheath Sailor Dress $4.99 
-50s Cocktail Dress with Huge Bow $4.99  
-40s Scalloped Apron $4.99 
-40s Gathered Blouse $4.99
$13 
$14 
$35 
$3 

1 comment:

  1. I've bought that Simplicity 4260 twice! Haha, I must really like that pattern---too bad I have yet to make it up.

    I love the emroidery! And those roses are super cool. I hope you post more pictures of work on the production. :D
    ~Christine H.

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv