14 February 2010

Links 'n Things

After reading through my blogroll this morning, I've found some good stuff I wanted to share with you.

Anna at the Pleasant View Schoolhouse came up with this idea for making/thrifting your own hat stands. I can't wait to make my own now, as all my hats are stacked up in a pile on my bookshelf.

The most hilarious cross-stitches you will ever see. I'm trying to come up with one for a gift for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day (today). I know, I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Lastly, these are the new patterns I've got up in my shop ($5 apiece).

2 comments:

  1. Great designs! Here's a link to the pattern I used for my orange dress: http://sewretro.blogspot.com/2010/02/lady-in-reeeeeed-not-really.html
    Thanks for your nice comment, I can't wait for your next creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love subversive cross-stitch--the Dr. Horrible one is awesome.
    ~Christine H.

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv