30 January 2010

Patternday

Yet another week of successful pattern finds! In case you were unsure, I link to the patterns with the price, not the photo. So if you want to check one out, click the price beneath it.

Not to toot my own horn, but I've also got some patterns ($5 apiece or less) up in my Etsy shop. I should be adding more soon.

-40s Sundress and Jacket $4.99
-2 40s Pattern Lots $8.99 and $7.99 
-2 Kooky Floral-themed Aprons $4.99 and $4.99
-3 40s Cute Mail Order Dresses $3.99 and $6.99 and $6.99

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Pattern day is now my favorite day of the week!! This is not good for my school work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patternday is not going to be good for my wallet--but I thank you for the links! I managed to snatch that pleated 50's skirt. I need more skirt patterns. :D

    ReplyDelete

Folks Serv